Contact Center Target Operating Model
An effective target operating model creates clarity, alignment, and strategic direction for the contact center. By identifying an operating framework, the contact center is positioned to achieve its strategic priorities and become a source of competitive advantage.
Sharing what makes the contact center unique provides employees with a sense of purpose and a unified objective, which are great contributors in delivering a differentiated service experience.
Contact Center Target Operating Model Methodology
The foundation of target operating model emanates from four pillars: vision and mandate, people, process, and technology.
Vision and mandate
We help you create a unique strategic plan for your contact center that aligns with your corporate strategy.
• Define the role that the contact center plays within the organization
• Set objectives for the contact center
• Share the strategic plan with employees to understand how their work in the contact center contributes to the big-picture strategy
Well-trained contact center employees are critical to the success of a contact center. We help you create a strategy to develop and retain top-notch employees.
• Develop a talent strategy for hiring contact center employees.
• Develop an onboarding structure to ensure employees are trained to offer a consistent customer experience
• Establish an employee engagement framework
• Succession planning initiative
• Establish leadership development, coaching, and customized training programs
• Recommend culture initiatives for the contact center to align with corporate culture
• Recommend an approach to change management and adoption
• Establish human resources practices tailored to the contact center
We help you develop processes to ensure your contact center runs smoothly.
• Design the contact center facility and footprint
• Develop a KPI scorecard to measure contact center performance
• Establish a shared services platform
• Implement workforce management (WFM) processes
• Implement quality assurance (QA)
• Establish a project management framework
• Develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans
• Develop a continuous improvement methodology and framework
Our contact center and automation experts can help you implement contact center automation and technologies to suit your organization’s needs.
• Assess your contact center’s technology needs.
• Integrate your contact center technology with your organization’s existing technology and automation infrastructure.
• Implement any of the following technologies:
• Interactive voice response (IVR)
• Telephony (call routing)
• Email management
• Artificial intelligence
• Speech analytics
• Outbound telephone dialer
• Customer relationship management (CRM)
• Live chat and chatbots
• In-app messaging for social media
• Integrated desktop and single sign-on
• Share best practices for using and maintaining contact center technologies.
Since 1994, ZRG has been offering innovative and flexible solutions for multi-channel Contact Center, CTI, IVR, Call Recording, Complaint Desk, Ordering and Workflow Management needs. We have successfully delivered over 450+ Enterprise level projects to prestigious organizations in the banking and financial services, telecoms, insurance, courier, pharmaceutical and energy service industries in the national and international market. To discover how you can enhance customer satisfaction and improve team productivity in your organization, contact ZRG solutions team today.
Each day, on every project, we deliver value through our accumulated technical knowledge and project management skills. Our expertise delivers immediate benefits to our clients with cost and time savings. Our solutions deliver increased operational efficiency and staff productivity to our valued clients. This is what we do. We deliver beyond expectations.
For more details:-